Peat Pots are made from 2/3 Sphagnum
moss peat and 1/3 wood pulp fibers to ensure pots have excellent water absorption
and easy root penetration through the pot walls. You can then plant 'pot and
all' to obtain immediate plant establishment without transplanting shock.
Pots are available in various shapes & sizes for more efficient handling and
growing. They are a safe and reliable medium, which are free of pests and diseases
with no sterilizing needed.
Suitable for the propagation of potted plants, bedding plants, vegetables, shrubs,
Jiffy Plant Starter - Easy-to-Use Starter Pellets
1. Place pellets in the trays
2. Add water (approximately 50mls per pellet)
3. Pellets expand to 50mm (height) in about 20 minutes.
4. Seeds : For large seeds (e.g. cucumber), plant 1 seed in pellet hole.
For fine seeds, scratch a few seeds onto top surface.
5. Cuttings : Place cuttings in hole and firm down by scratching
peat around it.
6. Watering : As pellet dries out, it becomes lighter in colour. Keep
moist, but not over-wet.
7. Location : Outdoors - keep pellets in a warm semi-shaded spot,
sheltered from wind. Indoors - give access to direct light and
avoid excessive heat.
8. Timing for Transplanting : When roots appear on the side or
bottom of pot, plant in their permanent position.
No transplanting shock.
Aerates lawns and garden beds - Breaks
up heavey clay soil - Improves water penetration - Helps drainage of wet & soggy
Horti Clay Breaker is a soil conditioner that change dense, hard, compacted
soil and clay into useable topsoil. It improves water penetration by changing
the soil structure. Clay Breaker also aerates lawns and garden beds to overcome
water repellence and help prevent occurrence of Dry Patch. Regular application
will also aid water drainage and help prevent waterlogging.